1. Input Session (30 min). We will take you through basic steps and pitfalls of creating your own board game, draw your attention to possible mistakes and the ways of avoiding them. You will learn 8 basic rules of game moderation and by the end of the session you will be fully equipped with the tools and enthusiasm to test your knowledge.
2. English on Board Game (1h30min). Theory is good but practice is even better. You will be a participant of the game, practice your English skills according to your level (there is always something to learn) and at the same time assess a professional moderator.
3. Feedback (15 min). We will be happy to answer all the question you might have. And you will get a chance to criticize our moderator, underline some unprofessional issues and assure us that you will definitely do it better in your class.
What we want to
- Teach you how to create your own game
- Provide you with 8 tips of a professional moderator
- Invite you to practice your new skills in a real board game with real students
- Give you an opportunity to make money as a moderator once or on regular basis (optional)
What you get
• Theory handout
• Practice as a participant
• Observation from inside and feedback
• A present - a board game template which you will be able to design according to your classroom needs (Do not forget your memory stick! or the game will be sent via e-mail)
• Optional practice as a moderator (next game) with our assistance at preparation stage and your fee (min 20 BYN or more if you bring your students) – a good opportunity to return your investment!!!
• Optional assessed practice as a moderator (10 BYN)
What we get
A sense of satisfaction and hope that more and more classes are going to be exciting.
See you on Board!
PRICING | REGISTRATION
Be the first to register, the number of places is limited.